Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wat-Da-Fath no tomboys??

I hate tomboys who failed to personify a genuine tomboy.
A genuine one knows what to do with the hair and not let it hang around resembling semi woman, semi man.
A genuine one also almost very often have a stud on the ear.
A genuine one also wears cap and look sportive and not ah-pek-ish..
A genuine one also knows that besides the fugly Abercrombie t-shirts, there are more to play with, like... shirts!

U see la... u not-so-genuine masses of tomboys have caused much tremors to the rest of them good looking ones!! U guys/ girls cant live up to the name be a gutsy one.. till the 'wulamak' have to come out and declare the fat-war on u peeps!!

Have you ever considered why were u all brought into this turmoil of fat-war?

----

----

----

Scenario 1

Fucker-rudin walked into office .

Is-my-hai : pagi Fucker!

Fucker : ya.. pagi U___U ( with gloomy face)

Is-my-hai : napa muka ko macam sedih je? tak cukup seks ke malam semalam?

Fucker : pukimak... jangan ko cakap lagi! aku trauma!! trauma!!!

Is-my-hai : napa? napa? cerita la...

Fucker : aku jumpa la orang awek ni kan.. member pengkid la.... tapi muka ada macam Aishwarya Rai. Aku pun cuba ngorat ler... tapi dia tak hirau aku!! pukimak nya...!!!

Is-my-hai : ye ke?? muka ko kan hensem gila babi pun dia tak minat? pookimak!!

Fucker : itulah!!! aku benci pengkid !!! mulai sekarang aku nak ban diaorang!!!

Is-my-hai : ok, ok, takpe, besok kita mula kan kntroversi fat-war pada komuniti pengkid.. biar diaorang merana skit!

Fucker : betul kata kau.. ok, esok kita umum atas paper.. kita war-fat-fat dengan mat mat cheebai tu !!!




Scenario 2

Is-my-hai : pagi Fucker!

Fucker : ya.. pagi U___U ( with gloomy face)

Is-my-hai : napa muka ko macam sedih je? tak cukup seks ke malam semalam?

Fucker : pukimak... jangan ko cakap lagi! aku trauma!! trauma!!!

Is-my-hai : napa? napa? cerita la...

Fucker : awek aku nak break up :(

Is-my-hai : napa? kau tak leh naik ke?

Fucker : hoi!! tak lah!! Dia ada skandal dengan orang lain..

Is-my-hai : siapa dia berskandal? sapa? sapa?

Fucker : entah pengkid mana, nama Siti Rahman-y ... aarghhh gila babi marah aku di buat nya!!
apa dia ingat aku tak dapat naik? atau Rahman-y tu ada batang berjuntai ke??? aku marah!!!

Is-my-hai : takpe takpe, jangan marah... pengkid pengkid tu memang melampau!! nak cuba tumbuh batang ye? ok, takpe... esok kita kuarkan fat-war dengan diaorang..

-----

----

-----

Dear pengkids,

So soohray... deep sympathy that u guys/ girls / guys gotta go thru this.. since the Big Poop says we the babis are not supposed to raise sentiment, i dun intend to anyway... :)
Just hoping that if u guys/ girls / guys wanna be a pengkid, BUAT BETUL BETUL !! At least when i spot a good looking one, i can flirt around.. :)
In the mean time i will just sit on the fence and laugh at the commotion....

BODOH GILA BABI

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U