Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WHOSE FEET IS THAT?


-NB stepped into tuk tuk. tuk tuk driver does not appeal in the photo. camera got the leg instead, with NB shoes and socks -



- that's what happen when you rush over to the front immediately when hearing people yell out something that sounds like 'FREE! ' -


- take of NB and wtf -- u got a bad feet not worth a pose. blister due to cheap slippers. blue back little toe due to marathon -



- disgusting squid ink toe, wtf -



yeah!!! i am the owner of the disgusting piece of lamb shank ... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U