Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Going Rambo

The long Raya hols leave me with a lot of room for vanity.....but very low KPI  =(


jungle camouflage corset top - gift from Sha-Lene 
braided headband - Supermodels' Secret

Yup, I have been buying a lot of stuff from Supermodels' Secret :/


green complicated top - Cats Whiskers

These are stuff that most probably you will not be seeing me in when I am in the public.
But not wearing it out for public display will never deter a woman from buying.
Seriously need to stop camwhoring and start working on those damn sales reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U