Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Sunday, December 13, 2009

SHIT SUNDAY



THIS is where I reside.
In some pigeon-hole units on top of an ex rubbish dump site. Which is not really that important. I should be grateful that I have a roof of my own. But most of the time I am highly agitated as I know if I were to return home late after a session of  bierhaus or a rhythmic hip swirl in Quattro, I am guaranteed a parking space - along the road --__--


THIS is part of the journey with 24 road humps I have to endure on daily basis. It may double or triple the amount if I keep driving in and out more often in a day.

There really isn't much to shout about this remote part of town. I hate it. I am not sure about the rest of the people who have been staying here for almost their enitre life. But, I hate it.


THIS is how I depict them

It was another hot Sunday where I refused to cook even instant noodle and opted to go down to the kopitiam for yee mee with egg, a Nescafe and a stash of newspaper to finish up reading. With 10 bucks in the pocket, I waited for the lift to get to the ground floor. Lucky there was no one around waiting for the lift. Hate it to be seen wearing baggy t-shirt and no make up.
Journey to the ground floor was quiet. Till I smelt a stench that I wtf-*&%$^ do not enjoy much. There tend to be ammonia smell very often as some buggeroony insist on peeing in the lift and not wait till they reach their unit. But to holy SHIT in the lift!!!??
WHAT IS THE DOG-GAMBIT-FRUCKING-SHIT DO U HAVE IN YOUR LOWLY BUILT SENSE?


I did not stay long enough in the lift shaft to snap a picture. And I do not think it's wise for me to capture the memory of bumping into a batter of camel-brown hued shit of the circumference of a big plate of mee goreng mamak And that's a lot of freaking shit batter!!

I can't imagine how does one actually unzip the pants, squat in the lift and let out a big batter of shit and escaped unseen. Afterall the highest unit is only on the 9th floor and that will take a mere 45 seconds or less to reach uninterrupted. Obviously it should be an uninterrupted journey as the batter seem nicely 'poured' onto the floor of the lift and there was no gossips by the next door auntie that someone 'shitted' in the lift.

Whoever you are I hope you are left with some traces of shit in your underwear left to dry anc crack. And be reminded that you are the uncivilised species who contributed shit to your own community!










No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U