Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Not A Milestone, Merely A Point



If only I can sit at home and keep typing and typing and typing till my ass turn square and cracks in exchange for a decent living. I wish to barter my essays for a living. An essay for a gunny of rice. An essay for a 6 months suplly of sanitary pads. An essay for a month of the car instalment. An essay for some curtains and an essay to last me till 60 ..

The first attempt in reviewing products. And the first baghooks I've ever had. Courtesy of AliceWonders.com  and thank-ness-fully-gracious to Sha-Lene of YourShoppingKaki 

Look out soon for the review of some other stuffs very soon. I hope SOON. I need a gunny of rice.
Serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U