Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Second Review


Read about it HERE


Yah, I seem like a freeloader with nothing much to do eh but to join in the 18 - 25 years market segment in the blogosphere -___-
But it is a new joy that I am beginning to like. Sharing ideas and opinions with the rest of other potential consumers and hoping to reach out to these people to buy the products I am reviewing. I hope they do have an increase in sales traffic.
And I also HOPE I HAVE AN INCREASE IN MY BATIK SALES!
Anyone need a piece of batik? =(
I"ve got a quota to hit. PLEASE?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U