Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Friday, September 17, 2010

The Dutchess Roz

AARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!

1x Sleek Original i-Divine Palette
1x Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink
1x Gosh Nail Polish in Miss Sweety (595)
1x Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Shine that Pink (14)


If you have not read about it by now, maybe you should focus and look for the immediate link to get to the page where  Dutchess Roz is doing a give away of some make up items in appreciation to all readers form all over the world. Yes, you read it right. Regardless of if you are from Tibet, Bolivia, Burkina Faso or Malaysia, you stand a chance or three by following her blog, blog about it or simply link her up.
Details HERE 

And I shall end my post here with a picture of my 88 palette :)  Jealous? :P

Recently acquired 88 shimmer palette from Pafassion. Review very soon in YSK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U