Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Little Idylic Day

Banded 3 quarter maxi from Eff-Bombs ;)
As at now I have yet to see anyone wearing it yet! Ooh.. I am so in trend =P


Worn with a belt and pulled up to make into a dress

Just the perfect length I want and the braided belt!! Am loving it :)

I am still not over with my fascination of the 88 shimmer palatte  from Pafassion
Seen here using a shade of grey, 2 shades of brown and a shade of lea green
on ELF eyelid primer and eyeliner from Daiso
super super affordable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U