Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Friday, February 26, 2010

Seluang

is the brother of Seluar and Selundang..
Nah, don't know what does it mean. A friend told me it is some kinda leaf, most probably some nenek would have planted it and use it to replace the betelnut or such.. erm.. maybe no..
But in Solaris, it is a place that sell drinks. Adults drinks to be exact.
All pics snapped from Paige..Yeah, nowadays besides the self camwhore of my splurge, I never do have to take the camera out to do any work of art when meeting up with friends who think that photography is a skill that can be achived in each and everyone. EDveryone think they are good, so I let them be =D Cus I know I am good in just looking good and pose =D ................

My nautica bareback dress from Strawberries Bite
Check out the chiffon top worn by Ming! Someone made it for me =D
No, I didn't give it away.Just lent her for the drinking occasion. Somehow she thinks she is approriately dressed in badly written statement T and knee length worn out bermuda styled denim shorts. 

Li who vows to have a blast in 2010, but ... like the peribahasa says; Melentur buluh biarlah dari rebungnya.. She is no longer a rebung. Get it? =D
Paige-master in dire need to camwhore
ASP Ming with my chiffon top! =D
yes, she is a policewoman...
Can't help it that I am hot and everyone wants a picture of me in their life! =D
The tanned gang
Not a place I would go for a serious session of drinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U