Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Friday, February 26, 2010

Udang Di Sebalik Batu

Studs are the 'in' thing now. The rock chic look is the thing to make a trendy shopaholics. Somehow I always fail in this department. But I really like the rock chick look!! So i tried..
With a mat rempit keychain
Rempit key-chain used as epaulets =D  from Eff-Bombs

But my whole ensemble itself already looked like a tuition teacher! =( 
How to rock anyone off their chair?
Attempt failed
(Saya mengajar Bahasa Melayu)

So I got myself a pleather panel skirt (how un-rock can that be!?) and paired with a floral bustier top. I think I am almost goin into grunge rock dy!!
Almost, no?
Attempt failed. Obviously la..Somehow I think I can see the spirit of Hello Kitty haunting.. urghh

I am persistent. So and went and got myself this cool Star-Trek netted wedges in the attempt to have a quirkier me.
Cool wedges from OneDay

Along with the purchase I also bought a boyfriend shirt. Which later a staff told me; "Urrgh.. why is this top so loose? It's so not you lar..Not sexy-nye.." -__-
Not me meh?

It's a cool shirt with up-side down pockets =D But it didn't fit as much as I expected. Can't contain the beer belly =( 

And so I got the funky wedges, quirky shirt. All in the name of looking cool. Somehow I think the word slut fits more than rock.. why arh?
--o--
Oooh.. Besides, the wedges, the bf shirt.. I also bought a Vintage clutch =D
All from OneDay

Do I rock you enough?

I guess no...
aiihh

But.... what do you think about this top? Would it make me a rock chick? To be worn with a black brassiere.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U