Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Am Obsessively Busy


... stalking these for a million times a day! What do u think of the wedges
Black Rock Back Zip Wedge
from ONE DAY 

worn with this bf shirt with upside down pocket 
Grey Upside Down Pocket Shirt
from ONE DAY

and matched with this RM20 pants from the wholesale centre
My Ass is Nicer Than The Pants

and perhaps cling this together for a whole sweet rock chic ensemble..
Quilted Bag - SOLD OUT in Vintage Pod


Yes, this is how I presume valentine 2010 is going to be for me. Black, grey and angry =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U