Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Another one up hill and rolled down..




For a while I thought it can lead to a serious path for 2 person of different upbringing.

Obviously I was wrong again. Obviously the only attraction is the yet-to-sag-from-the-chest- asset.


Why oh why? Why do the homosapiens with a joystick always prefer the tender chicken breast instead of a mix of the deer's brain stewed in a pot of broth with all the best spices u can get? (that's the metaphor for my greater than great brain :D )


I guess the joystick is a powerful device with a radar monitoring system greater than the GPRS to spot on breati-licious beings on chomp on them...


That is the third for the week....


Hey Ya up there, (looking at the sky)


Why do u always feed me with such species? Do i not even deserve a normal species who think with the masses on the brain and not the lumps on the balls? For boobies sake, purleaseeeee lemme have a normal kinda person who only look past anything with a lump....

Another joystick hidden in an extremely clean white and tightbrief, waiting to ooze out


No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U