Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Monday, March 1, 2010

Uhuk...

The first official day of work. Ain't exciting =(
The designer told me she have intention to resign. Nah, that doesn't affect me much. Hard to work with people who lives in their own world. Somehow boss thinks I am so in a bonded relationship with them. It's all work la boss.. I have no affinity towards the younger generation who does not see the importance of conversing in English, and are merely keen to plotting ways to win the boyfriends' family money for the sake of getting married to a rich family. C'mon! At the age of 22? When there is so much to life than a fugly looking boy? No way...am I gonna be affiliated to time waster... I rather drink and flirt!
While driving to work (and was 8 minutes late again!) I didn't feel too good already. The pressure of working. Surviving. Dreading the day. Sad to announce I need another RM800,000 to make ends meet before the financial year ends. Good thing about today - the news came in the evening. if I were made known in the morning, I guess I would have drove out to the middle of KL, stopped the car and finish the entire packet of Dunhill and dirties the car. Went home with no dinner. Ma bought some noodles. Almost puked out all.. It's still not safely digested. Yea,  withdrawal syndrome due to depression / suppression / sales target pressure.
Man.... I really do not know how and what to do.. I am scaring the shit out of my colon...
RM800,00 is not a very big amount if I sell bricks, toilet bowls, handphones, pipes, cables or such. But RM800,000 is a lot when it comes to corporate gifts, uniforms and attire (omg, again, I am feeling  dizzy and nausea).
Tomorrow I am going to flood the designers with so much work and hope she resigns.. see? Told ya, I am not so friendly with the rest of the people as u think i am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U