Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Friday, March 5, 2010

Where Did I Put It

I shouldn't have done it! It's so silly of me!
I don't know why out of a sudden I made such decision.
Now it's gone. I am not even confident it will appear anymore.
I really shouldn't even have thought of doing it.
Urrghhh!!!
Why did I even tidy up my room!?
And now I lost a 1GB memory card and a pair of newly bought earrings =(
If only I leave my room untouched. With millions of my fallen hair on the floor.
With 3 months worth of newspapers in stacks and rolls and folds.
With 6 months of utilities bill strewn on both table.
With cups left unwashed
With hair clips at each nook on the table.
With CDs covered with dust
My 1GB card and my new earring will not be lost
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U