Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Sunday, May 6, 2012

That office guy

Boss : aiyahhh how how how.. why I always not enough money??


Me : I told you not to simply spend on enertainment! Do u know how much you have spent on March alone on eating ah?? Eat! Eat! Eat! That's all you know la! People come u buy them lunch dinner and supper! U deserve it la!


Boss : I spend a lot on eating meh? lemme see your files.


Me : PLOP! Nah.. you go study la where you money goes.. mostly to your stomach..


Boss  : *flip flip flip* hmmm wah Cynthia...


me : what!?


Boss : I really do eat a lot hor... but still not growing fatter... 


Me : *dafuq*   =______________=



welcome to the world of cheena-man business


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It's Friday nite! And I am sure glad that tomorrow is a day where going to office is not an option (is this sentence even correct?) 


The guys in the office never fails to boil my blood up.
Never had I know besides those prominent male figues you always see, like the ex Prime Minister (not Najis), Mr Tony Fernandes, some banks CEO whihc are idolised everywhere, there are a bunch of them whihc is a total opposite of the mentioned ones. Pardon me for the ignorance. For the past 7 years I have been stuck in a small batik office helmed by egoistic single woman who keep reminding everyone in the office she is the Queen. So there isn't really much space for me to look beyond the Queen and her reigning territory.

Now I got to see the men zone in their weakest elements.
The day before, a nimrod form the office asked my help to get a cheque from a client's office.
So I went. So I can't find it. So I left and head back to office.
Told him I can't find the place and I am running short of time hence I will do it the next day when I have the time to do so.
Then he told me, actually the client can help to bank in....
THEN Y U NO TELL UR CLIENT TO BANK IN AND WANT TO WASTE MY TIME IN THE FIRST PLACE??

The same day I got into office and another 2 numbnut got into office.
I asked where did they go and they settled the case I assigned them to in Bangi.
They came back from the factory in Bangi - empty handed.
I asked what went wrong with the fire panel. They told me they inspected and it's spoilt.
So I asked where is the panel. And they said, still in the factory.
THEN Y U NO TAKE DOWN THE PANEL TO SEND TO REPAIR? Y U LEAVE IT HANGING ON THE WALL WITH NOTHING DONE AND NO MONEY COLLECTED FOR YOUR SERVICES?
'Boss, you didn't ask to bring back also' was the reply...

I still am not able to get an admin lady to the job in the office. For the third month -_-


my penchant for ribena and red wine in another form


slurrrp












No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U