Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Friday, May 25, 2012

Die lo....

In less than 24 hours, I will need to surrender these tender documents to get ready for submission in Kedah on Monday. And work just started 2 days back.
2 days may sound like a lot, but it is definitely insufficient to construct 2 systems.

I've Facebooked, Youtubed out Jessica Sanchez, blog-hoarding in Cheeserland, refreshing 6 emails accounts that I am monitoring, washed a buch of grapes sitting on the altar and nothing gets done. So much for procrastination and attention diverting :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U