Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What I See


Tumblr is great! t's like a platform for people who have been traumatised and suddenly they get creative with loads of inspiring statements that really is interesting. 
yea, you give me shit, i give you pee

and just so you know, my willingness to go out for dinner with you does not mean I wanna be your girlfriend =P

and you can also tell I'm bored with you when you no longer hear from me ;)

In Chinese, I think we call it 'thu-lan'
No work, no commision lor... as easy as that..


and most of the time I don't behave like a cow -I don't  regurgitate

because I always take away my food.. sigh... ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U