Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Hate

I hate Sundays
God damn Sundays
Family day for some 
Hate day for me
I hate Sunday


I hate you too
Because you started to hate me first
And when I hate someone
You are bound to be hated for  life
But now..
I am tired of hating you
I hate myself


I hate men
Simply because you are a man
Men have dicks
Of various sizes that they sometimes hate
The love-hate just never stop


I hate afternoon sun
Which is breathing fire down my neck
Purging heat down my scalp
Yelping for me to wake up from dreams
Only to lie helplessly watching Melodi


I hate sickness
I hate pain
Both are cousins
That the slightest hint of them
Makes me feels like the world is waiting to end on me
No one but one me
Why...


I hate melodramatic musics
That makes me weep
In total misery
Reminding me of my current state of life
That I wasn't expecting
I wish I can have an androgynous emotion
That I can turn off like a radio whenever I need to



I hate to be left alone
But I am always left alone
Perhaps I choose to be left alone
And let the soul drift away from much thoughts


I love myself
Not because I am self centred
Because no one else deserve my love
I might as well showr no one but myself the love of my life...
I love myself


Bodysuit with mesh details from Asos
T-Bar heels from The Fashion Barrage

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U