Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dato! Where are you?

I am tired, stresses, shortchanged in many areas of life... ;(
And it's confirmed my shoulder is not balanced after all ;(
Too many things happened in such a short time and I am not taking it as well as I have expected. Perhaps I should refrain from buying that Lilian Too mini handbok and got so engrossed in it. Perhaps the change of a star sign too could have affected my mood swing and inefficiency.. 
There is too much emotion in me waiting to let go I don't know what to do!
I want to get many many dresses! See!? I am emotional! I am stressed not being able to buy what I wanted to buy ;(
I want to get rid of the zit on my cheek! Why my cheek!? I am stressed!
I need to get more sales! Where else can I hit on? I am dead stressed!
I need a breather..Please leave me alone.... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U