Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cendol Legacy

I think I am now in such a situation as described by a supplier friend..

Me : Hello cendol man, your cendol taste so good! You should really do something with it. Let's explore and maybe do a franchise of your cendol empire!

Cendol Man : wah wah!! I like that idea! Does that mean I will be rich and have big houses and how woman on my lap? And I can also drive a continental car? By then, maybe I can buy over some other factories that makes buns and croissant?

Me : let's start somewhere first and not go too far

Cendol Man : I think I want to open a few clubs that serves Thai girls and cocktails...

Possible, impossibru?



No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U