Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kau Bodoh Ke??

It felt like a bypass. Blood gushing into a stream and creating an eruption of angst.. No. It's not orgasm.. It's really disturbing me for the past couple of hours. I droe home aimlessly thinking what would I have do if i see you in front of me.. Then I gave a loud yell in the car just to release off the grief that I have accumulated after I saw how immaculately stupid you are that I think a tapir would have passed of a better expression of innocence..
Uurghhhh!!! It doesn't take much to refrain me to stop eating.. All I have to do is to hit a motorist and that would bring me tremble and trauma for the day to forget about eating..
It also doesnt take much to irk the irritation out of me.. All YOU have to do is to scrape the paint off the gate at parts, and not being able to realise u are a real dumfuck bloody minah rempit bitch not to have realised it will then cause the damn old gate to turn RUSTY!!!!!
I only asked for the Ah Long's stickers to be removed.. It is partially my fault for not realising you do not operate with a Windows Operating System on that hard disk of yours. Most probably you have gotten a freakin numbnut size of a grey mass left in that helmet of yours!!
And I shall dedicate today's insomnia's of mine to you. Thanks for making my day, and thanks again for making me feel reluctant to head to work and see you again...... pgffhhhhttt!!!
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U