Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Year Resolution -1

To be pretty
So must do something with my hair, perhaps start investing in a comb.
Yup, I do not in any way posses a comb. I think. 
Next, to emulate / copy / replicate Racheal's hair ;)

cannot enlarge big big, later she screw me =P

I think I fail sial
Doing it in the morning is way impossible, considering that I wake up half an hour before office hour commence. I am seriously game to go to work immediately after the Chinese New Year hols!
It's like an escapades from the butter cookies tragedy!


Good thing about office - we have vanity mirror in the isle of the office space for catwalk purpose =P

Yup, new year attempt started - to have super gorgeous Racheal's hair =P
And so I attempt....

to curl my hair in the office...


No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U