Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Friday, December 21, 2012

Mmm

It's 3am now.
I am hungry, cold and looking at my credit card debt, my old phone and my face.
Yes, my face.
Phone is so old and in such bad shape that I am not sure if its ok for me to pass it to my boss to answer calls from suppliers.
There is no hell way am i going to clear the credit card debt. Well, maybe i could use my savings to do so, and be left with none again after clearing all debts.
Almost bought rm209 worth if collagen drink today. I aint getting young and i can foresee it wont be easy to convince people that i am young and vibrant despite the big numbers in my age.

Nothing happened today. Still using the same old phone.
Didnt get any collagen drinks.
As hungry as always.
And have never stop being broke.

Next week am gonna take up some part time job offer. Tomorrow am gonna look into increasing adverts.

Money - i hate u

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U