Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Monday, January 2, 2012

Only That?

A Tesco is just a Tesco.
How different can one Tesco be from another Tesco? They literally carry the same freaking groceries!
And even have the same format of parking!
Fine! And I drove another extra 13 niles to another Tesco with the same parking format, same brands of groceries and most probably the equal amount of screaming kids strolling with ignorant parents who prefer to let their kids loose, running and SCREAMING! *like a dog*

I HATE KIDS!! And I HATE PEOPLE / CROWD / PEOPLE WHO STROLL SLOOOWLY

And I cannot believe it! That I have to drive almost 26 miles inclusive of wrong turning just to get to a similar Tesco to get : tissue paper, a bottle of fabric softener, 2 cheap bras and legging for mum and a tiny pack of rice. WHY!!!!!!!!!!! All the way  and that is all!!! (&*&^$##()

Thank you Ma, you did a great job in 9Gag ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U