Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

REPACKAGING FOR YEAR 2008

Coming 2008 and bidding farewell to 2007 which have not been such a good year, I have sort out what I really want for this coming 2008. And this is a reminder to myself :-






1 - stop loathing on edible items!! everything expand horizontally except your boobs!!

























































2 -









To attain supreme sexiness resembling Shakira



























FROM THIS ONE ----->











3- to rid off the 'slut' look and glorify the 'perempuan melayu suci dan murni' image



no more chest baring



welcome malay -por



4- get RICH. I am not greedy. Dont need to be an instant millionaire. Can start with multi thousand-naire to begin with..


5- Get a life apart from staring at the empty wall and talking to myself.


6- Get a constructive hobby than pretending dead in front of the idiot box. Maybe i shoud start to raise money to get a sewing machine and sew my own clothes.


7- Get a pet to interact with before i die of extreme vegetation at home


8- Try to step a foot into the cinema, maybe..


9- Be humble, be contented, be friendly?


10- scold less, compliment more, yell less, sing more, talk less, bat more eye lashes, swear less, recite poem more...




No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U