Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mess

This is not a post...



This is merely a self reminder to PLEASE CLEAN UP THE ROOM! 
I have not been doing any sort of cleaning since I left the previous stupid job.
But I have kept away all the baju kurung for now and pushes out all dresses <3

I slept in the pantry today -_-
Because it rains, because the office was cold and because I am lazy...
Of late, I seriously think I went off the path that I wanted to take.

There are bits and pieces lying here and there, that I am to pick up..
but, oh so lazyyy....

I need a slap. Quick!






No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U