Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Sunday, December 18, 2011

From The Side View

Tsskk....
It was in English.
I totally forgot that this particular restaurant have menus in English and nothing translated to Chinese.
It doesn't help when I have no idea how to translate Phad Thai or Lad Naa to chinese.
I have no freaking idea.
I smattered some unknown or perhaps hard-to-relate definition of some of the dishes.
We got the Tom Yam Noodle Soup eventually. The squid were asked to be removed.
Again!
I forgot. That hard, solid food were unacceptable.
I never ask why. But now I know why.
I had a look at her as she sat in front of me today.

It's been a while.
A long while despite the fact that I drives her around on daily basis.
I just realised she had 2 of her lower case of tooth taken out.
God knows when. And I just got to know it today. When I lifted my head to look at her.

Time passes so fast. The glow was no longer there. It was all so wrinkly.
I wished that she did use the placenta cream I gave her on her face and not her arms.
It's been so long since I had a proper look of her.

She is old. Tired too perhaps.
And having to look at an English menu withhout asking what was in it and made a random selection based on picture. She did not enquire. And I did not bother to ask too.
That was how things were going. For as long as I can remember.

That was how I have been brought up. To live, march pass it and not ask.
And that was how she too lived hers. To live, marching pass it and not requesting for anything.
There were times of course. She started being wicked. Putting benchmark. No, not benchmark. That is too smart an act for her to do.

The benchmarks were still here. Just that it is in the mind perhaps.
Never muttered out.

I don't know what to do.
Or if I should be doing anything.
I think I should.
I should start to pick up the bits and pieces now..





No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U