Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Friday, January 1, 2010

Things That I Will Still Do in 2010

1- Drink more than the year before
2-Call you a bitch who deserve to rot in hell if you are worth the calling
3- Keep a box of cigarette in the car. Yes
4- Have afternoon nap whenever possible
5- Hate you if you are hate-able
6- Attends dates, but reducing on dating jerks, ego-swine, jerks.
7- Shop online, splurge online.
8- Bitch online
9- Procrastinate to wash my car. OK, maybe I will give it a wax
10-Sleep late to work
11-Go for marathons whenever possible. Despite knowing my calves are looking like some cow's calf with extra muscle
12- Wish for bigger boobs. Nathalee says self massage does wonder. I say it's not really something I would want to spend an hour on mis-using my set of hands
13-Yell at people who ask for donations while you are eating and shoving their passes to your forehead
14- Buy more books and keep telling myself I will read. I will. I will try to read more than last year
15- Camwhore. Like a whore if i feel like
16- Think I am hot. HOT
17- .....procrastinate..

to be continued...
-
-
-
i am sleepy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U