Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Thursday, October 1, 2009

That Hungry Tremor

Not writing very often is no good. Increases blood pressure. Because when I am inspired to write, adrenaline pumps in... I have had a few blood rush to write recently..


I was awakened by the fact that I bring shame to girl when I realises I do not comb my hair daily! I do not even have a proper comb, only a flat comb which is a free gift from Revlon many years ago.
For a few days this have been lingering in my mind.. and I wanted to make a list of 10 things why i am ... erm... special ?

Then I wanted to write about some unforgotten inspiration, aspiration, ambitions... but then life after work is sooo short.. I barely have enough time to get the hair dry..

Then I tot maybe I should put in words on my ONE and only football match I've been to.. the recent visit of Man Utd to Malaysia.. which doesn't seem important anymore. now..

Then I thought I wanted to write about gender equality as I read some mind provoking articles in the paper.. but i got too sleepy..

I have such dull, sunken life.. hor??

Then just 2 days back... I felt the tremor too at 6.20pm.. was typing and staring at the pc in office.. and i felt the tremor.. I couldn't believe it!! My stomach growled till it trembles .. and so I thought I need some food and headed to the pantry to get some Raya cookies.. and continued work.. the news at 8.30pm confirmed the hungry tremor i felt actually came from Mother Earth to the Samoan and the Sumatrans..  -___-  not my hunger pangs ...........

I guess that's the way Mother Nature keep the ecosystem balance. When things get too crowded, she give it a juggle and eats up a small population of us by sending some to hell and heaven respectively. have you ever wondered one day our turn will come? How do I cope? How do you cope? I live on the 7th floor. Do u think i will survive?

Hmm.. If I cant survive and have to be drowned under rummages of ruins, please let me have my clothes on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U