Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Friday, October 30, 2009

Over

in exactly 10 months time most probably and I will need to get a new job. Soon! Maybe I should try harder. The last time i applied to the brewery, I  screwed it up with my over-enthusiasm over free drinks. I think I must have kept chanting " I like to drink and I can drink up everything in your brewery" which sort of frightens the MD   >__<   I remember using the phrase as a full stop to every sentences *__*

I hate job-hopping, but ....... bah.... I had a bad day.. and can't go on.. and someone won the bag holder from Alicewonders !!!  why am i not winning anything??

see how luck also is not on my side??

sien...

1 comment:

  1. Luck not enough to spread to everybody la. too many clowns on the planet! Make your own!

    ReplyDelete

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U