Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Saturday, July 4, 2009

That Lil Archive.. 1

You don't believe when I said I do keep the sms-es huh?
Well I do..

Before I do a final clearing of it, I thought maybe I should just do a mini archive here.. in any case the soberism attacks..

And I thank you for these nice to look at sms-es..



Was supposed to write on a different issue.. hence the circled in reds.. but nah.. I forgotten what I wanted to do with it initially.. I've decided to clear the Inbox for good and thought maybe I should make a lil archive here instead :)

I guess I can only post it to be accompanied with -

GOODBYE!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U