Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Thursday, April 16, 2009

And I shall not pay tax because

you cow- dung- blue- uniform- t-shirt -with- half- a- star -pin- on -your -shoulder officer are delaying my precious travelling time by making the most strategic move to have a road block during lunch hour just to grab hold of some darn frak-tard motorcyclist who may look like some Indonesian chap or resemble your junk-addict brother just so you can scam some money out of these junkard spesies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously.... why can't u blu collar officer think wiser??? All because you people have got nothing much to do to impress the new minister, u gotta go create a bottleneck in the main road of Jalan Kepong / Jalan Kuching just so u can stop some poor looking motobikes whose driver may have forgotten to renew their RM30 license???
WHY THE FRAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that's why I keep telling you people why I won't be paying for tax. Again. This year. After last year.
Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U