Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Monday, December 30, 2013

Wonders of those colorful chemical contents


Was browsing thru Promise Phan's page after aeons of not going in to check out her amazing makeover and spotted these contributions from the readers.


Photo: Use Makeup to enhance your beauty not hide it !!! Post your Make-up Transformation Before & After Pictures on my wall and the best 2 will be featured here on my Facebook page








And yes, no one can deny the wonders of cosmetic. I for sure cannot live without it. Natural beauty apparently doesn't always apply to everyone. And I am the lesser fortunate one. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U