Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bhols by bhols

Today is most probably the first time after many years that I have actually started to put in notes for my dance class. And started to look into those videos of practise. And I feel like crying because I am so lacking behind.I  just don't know if I will ever make it.

Watching this 11 years old girl doing here bharatanatyam makes me even more stressed :'(



Vaishnavi doing a bharata with Micheal Jackson's song!

I am to be blamed for my own laziness in practising at home. But how do I do it in a 680 sq feet confinement! ;'(
Most probably I will also fail terribly in the coming exam. I hate losing ;(
I don't wish to ask myself if I know this is what I want because this is WHAT I want.
I cannot possibly let go of the only childhood wish I have. Then I would really be a sore loser.. someone who have never have achieved anything fanciful from the list of things to do which they have kept since 15 years old.

I think I need some seclusion and seriously think on how to resolve things that have been going around me - work, freelance work, dance, more work, money, getting thin and more dreams..

the opening prayer

part of chowkas

I am pretty good at these though ;'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U