Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Monday, August 30, 2010

Le Daiso

Hello, my name is Le Dai So and I come from Japan, the land of anything-also-we-can-invent. And so we have invented many many things that you can use for all parts of your house and yourself, regardless of whether it is of use or not. And yes, each item is RM5 only, regardless of whether you need it or not =D

And yes! I came back home with a stash of items which is still in their packaging, 2 weeks after the trip. That was my first time stepping into Daiso. Mei was yapping about how Daiso is like a heaven to anyone, everyone as you can practically and literally get anything under one roof. OK, maybe it's not a big deal to anyone of you out there. But it is to me =P 

I am not a fan of mall-going. I find the process a bit too time consuming and lacks of productivity (people call sleeping as lacks of productivity too, but it's different ok!) So, I do not really know that places like Daiso exist. It only gave me an impression that they sell ugly fake flowers, rotten batteries from China, brittle plastic containers and those of such. Because there is a RM2 shop near my office that have the mentioned items =P

My loots - for only RM50!

I seriously have no idea why I bought these besides the fact that it seems cheap 

Beauti-pon-pon! I have no idea what is this AT ALL

Nope, no idea at all. And it doesn't seem to suck any black or white heads. Can't be a massage device rite? O.o

On the same day, we went to Multifilla too - the destination for art-ster ;) I have been doing what I have been doing for so long that I think it is only logical that I try to dabble into the practical part of it - drawing batiks. For hobby sake of course ;)

Loots from Multifilla 

It ain't easy to do it I must say. Which also explains why I never bother to go into the work studio where they stand and do their work for 8 hours a day (deducting the 3.5 hours spent on being idylic) But I always have this grand master plan to have a home studio to do some sort of artistic work. I can't do a dance studio obviously with that small lil space in this apartment here in Jinjang....but I really am eyeing the Lil Mynx Stripper Pole in eBay ;(
Alot of people thought I am setting up some photo studio area, seeing that I am constantly camwhoring. Camwhorers don't need a studio. Whores never stay permanent in a particular location Stupid.
It has also crossed my mind to have a sewing room to make fanciful sundresses, tunics and fra-la-la stuff :D
But I have no patience for sewing -__-

I am not sure what can I do with these stuff yet

Fabric colors at RM6 each! That's pretty cheap than doing batik.

It is now about 2 months after the visit to Daiso and Multifilla. Guess where is the frame now..
 At the same spot as the first day when I brought it home......

Aiihhhh...

2 comments:

  1. Hi are using Wordpress for your site platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.
    Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    my web blog: laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to offer
    something back and aid others like you aided me.

    My blog :: industriel

    ReplyDelete

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U