Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Friday, August 27, 2010

Again


I went to Sutra House today. Waited to enquire. Seated on the patio. A damn big creature plopped onto me. I suspect it's a lizard as when we looked up, there were 5 pieces of lizards hanging on the ceiling. Yes, 5 PIECES, I would call them so. 

I don't know if I can fit myself comfortably in there. I feel the presence of intense competition. Of sheer pleasure pressure of not performing well. But I really needed to continue Odissi. Else it would not have been worthwhile for me to have been wishing to do it since the age of 15.

I mean, at the very least I have one item ticked off my To-Do List. I am so hoping this artistic journey would bring me somewhere other than finishing reports and meeting sales targets. 

Starting class next month.. Wish me luck.

Namaste.



1 comment:

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U