Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Thursday, January 1, 2015

TODAY - 2015 Day 1


Nope, not going to have any new year resolution because 2 weeks after I REALLY did write down any, it's washed off my mind anyway.

All I really really secretly want is to go back to a size 12.
Yes, I want a 39" butt and that's it. Nothing more. I wanna be able to wear skint tight dresses like a super bitch. OK, now it's no longer a secret.

The whole of 2014 has been nothing but a series of depression mainly due to work. And I tell you, once depression hits, it takes damn a very long time to get back on track to being even slightly positive. It just doesn't seem to have anything much to look forward to. I am mentally drained and physically bloating!

I supposed there isn't anyone to be blamed unto except myself. Perhaps I am just not good at what I do. I think.

Procrastination, de-focus and attempting to multi-task just ain't gonna work.

I am secretly hoping to make some changes. On my own.

For this new year, see no resolution from me. All I wish to do is to start to read alot, document my daily task and hope that I will be able to create a healthier habit at life, at work and generally just hoping that I will survive another year with more ups than down. (this is so no me!)

Yeah, I think my objective in life is getting less complex when life hits 35. All I want to do is to be able to finish up my work, go home and do some miniature stuff for my dolls, add some dolls to my collection, buy lots of dresses and maintaining looking hot and I want to do all this with no worries :)



Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U