Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sometime

Sometimes

It's better off to be true to yourself
And speak the truth
And not let the lies deceit you
And those you trying hard to deceive

Sometimes

You are not always right
I am not always this
They are not always that
We are never always what is presumed
But we have never stop assuming


Sometimes

What you expect is not what I want
What I want is not what you expect
What is expected is far from reality
Beyond expectation
But the expectation never stop


Sometimes

I try to look at things
With a zest of passion
A pinch of positivity
And an ounce of excitement
Only to receive the biggest fall never expected

Sometimes

I ask myself very often
If my sanity remains
If I am awake
From the episodes
After episodes
That I am not even keen to watch

1 comment:

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U