Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Shuffling up to Puchong

Everyone need some Booty Swing.
Be it in shuffle mode, swing mode, or chicken mode ;)

The swing version



 Shuffle version


Chicken version lolol

 A freaking 6 minutes for this Chambermaid Swing! Don't know if I can attempt this ;/


Another attempt to try on!




On a random note, this fast beat Korean moves doesn't seem too dificult on the moves =D



I got the offer today after a second screening. I don't know how many have been screened though. It has been years since I first attended any job interview. It sounded like I am gonna embark on a pretty exciting work scope ahead. 
Have always wanted to seriously do marketing instead of dabbling into 1001 things in an office operation. I guess this will most probably be my first proper route to a proper job. In an industry not known to me. There is a mixed feeling. Of wanting to excel and there is this nervousness that I may have lost my tempo at doing sales pitching after so many years.
Somehow I have this small lil vision that I will make it thru. Well, I always have vision.. :/

I have exactly a month to leave nothing but a good trail behind. Exactly a month to transfer knowledge.
I still haven't figure a casual way of saying I am leaving..
Super sigh................


No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U