Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Foodcourt

I have almost always failed to be excited going to a food court.
It's such boring place with dirty seats.
So many Chinese uncles and ah-boys who do not eat properly.

Food seems always over-oily.
Those disposable cutleries are simply irritating.
Perhaps that could be a reason why people cannot eat properly.
Whatever it is, I hate food court.

It's not cheap. It's not fun. 
Sellers keep talking in languages that I can't decipher.
Mee, meehoon or kuay teow in a different language 
That made me stood 10 seconds dumbfounded.
I swear I thought she asked me if I wanted pork
And I retorted - 'meehoon'

Shadows are created around you when you attempt to spoon out your food slowly.
The auntie with the entire 7 family members stood still behind you,
Harping on your leisurely attempt to finish up your meal fast fast fast

Oh how I despise foodcourt.
But I will still come again next week..
Do I have a choice?..

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U