Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Saturday, October 16, 2010

GLAM NATION

My first attendance to a paid congregation which houses thousands of people who will be wailing and bursting with emotion towards a person or a group who will be prancing on the stage.
Yeah, it ain't surprising coming form a person like me. After all I don't even go to the cinema. I hate karaoke, but I like clubs. I hate people, but I have to deal with people.

Anyway, I braved up and went to the concert. In my bra =P


                                                              thrifted lace top from Mechell ;)

Thanks a gazillion to Mei of course, else I won't be able to get myself a chance to be sooo in love with Adam the Androgynous Lambert :)

I really do not care if he is gay, nay or bay. And I think neither of you should. After all, you won't be able to get your hands in his pants. So, you might as well just enjoy his prowess on stage and be glad you don't have to get stuck to Justin Bieber jibber jabbering.

I really did not expect so many people of all walks of life to be attending the GlamNation. After all, my mom know nuts abut any western artiste. I wonder how did those aunties who attend got to know about Adam Lambert.


                                                Can you spot the aunty with a poster? ;)

DIGI have obviously scored in the brand's penetration for this event. If the amount of Digi's sales are pro-rated based on the screams of the crowds when the DIGI's balls are floating, then I am sure it reflects good sales!
It's just a ball, you nimrods teenagers...

proud!

proud!

proud!


Mei was over enthusiastic and went with her ripped top and Balenciaga inspired butcher heels *__*

 

reminder to self : do an Adam Lambert makeover - female version. need to find leather tight ass pants / skirt and long hats =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U