Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Thursday, April 1, 2010

BUSY

busy busy busy busy .... 


this is my life on a daily basis. I am on the run. from sales, suppliers and clients.
I am a multi tasker. I can eat - drive - talk on speaker phone and strap phone to seat belt - steer the steering with my thigh - snap picture. 
My Sundays are now used for extended nap till 1pm =(  
I can't find the determination to go walk the hills anymore. At the moment. How am I gonna brave the Stan Chart Run this year?  =(


Bought outfits that I can't fit online =(

Beginning to feel sick of my daily black working attire

Some stupid bird hanging out at my room's window. I am scared of animals... eekk..

I am more scared with sales figure I felt panicky everytime I get asked to go into boss's room
let me rephrase - I felt like dying instantly

Have been staying back a lot in office after work and eat leftover food in the office. whatever that comes across and edible.

there's more work for the production artist, whihc is a good sign, but sales still not good enough =(
did i tell u I felt like dying?

people are telling me to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I do sometimes try. The first pack of vege I bought for year 2010. which I tried and dunk into some tapau-ed and turned soggy after 3 hours noodle. it didn't taste like a dish anyway..

I just need to sell more of these to meet my sales target. Mind to help me?
I do work hard for it and provide u with the best customer service. I can give u a kiss as a token of appreciation -o-

I am constantly stuck in between traffic congestion, arguments and guilt
Once I got myself stuck in between 2 parking bays too :(

I always make it a point to go attend some bazaars and hope to come out with review in YourShoppingKaki in order to keep sanity and grammar at a controlled level =P. And I also almost always make it a point to buy things out of sheer /pure  impulse and mind of blankness/ delirious. Now I would like to re-sell this.

Do not be fooled by my thulan-sien-frumpy look. I am born with it. I can't smile all the time. People may think I try to flirt. But in general I am quite nice. I think..

It's been awhile I get to do this. I don't think I will get to do this anytime near =(
I need the attention. 

How's your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U