Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Lazy Sunday

I hate to post short blogs.. Is so not me to have it short, since I am a born rambler.
I thought of blogging about the old hags whom I have been chatting on msn.. then again.. chatting with them bore me to death.. don't think i want to give credits in my blog...
Also have thought to blog about something that is in my mind about people to people interaction. But too complex for me to let it out. Dunno where to start.
So... post for the day : today is another lazy, boring Sunday... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U