Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Where are you?!


I just had to!
It's been two days of no answer.
I tried to look in between cushions and underneath.
Have even resorted to looking at the laptop battery slot. Just in case if there is a chance for it to get stuck.
Went thru the wardrobe and the underwear drawers. just in case it slips off.
Failed to rummage the thrash can for the earlier 2 days. Rummaged today's one and nothing was to be seen!
Look under the corners or cupboards and tables.
Searched 5th time of the same bag just to make sure I didn't miss a touch.
Prayed in heart for the miracle to happen and for  it to appear.
Ransacked the pouches and pockets that I always carry around.

I's nowhere to be found ;(
It's like I have lost almost 1/8 of my life and 1/4 of my brain is revolving around finding it.
No, I don't think I have OCD.
I just hate losing things that I have grew fond of ;(


Come back my dear eyeliner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U