Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Friday, May 24, 2013

Today



A dream cost nothing. Hence I dream a lot. 
A decision requires action. Hence at times when my decision is not crucial, I opt to keep mum.
And continue dreaming..
And when dream does not come true, 
because of a bad decision made,
we make more reason to back up the decision made

This is a dream that did not come true.. haha!

A decision could be a solution
But a decision can also be a responsibility
Deciding on a solution can sometimes injects lots of hearth throbbing stress
But someone have got to make the first move
and see where will the move leads to
At everytime, every move, I always hope that it is the right move that I made
because I fear dejection, rejection and suppression ;(


someone gotta make some decision here!

So much have been going on this couple of months, and so many months have been going off my radar in a wisp.
It is tiring. Really tiring ;(
So tiring that I have left my camwhoring skills to rot!
Writing skills too deteriorate. I just realised I have totally forgotten about my TESL study O.o
Saturdays are so full I can't find time for yoga. My eyes is so heavy that I almost bang into a car the other day.
But I am not complaining. Yet. I think I can do better. I hope I have been better. because I want to be better!


I miss camwhore session!

It was the day when I got these batch of cushion cover with the word 'TODAY' that I have asked my girl to draw, did I realise how meaningful is TODAY! Just like how Sha-Lene always yaps at why TODAY is so signifiant to her and brings such deep meaning despite such a simple word.


It is Today that gives you the memory of yesterday and what you intend to do Today brings you rays of hope for a better tomorrow ;)

And TODAY, I shall follow the path I think is mine ;)





1 comment:

  1. Now via online shopping several qualities of footwear, heels, shoes, flip flop easily purchase able in affordable rates. Mostly latest design available on shopping portal and you can easily compare their prices and other detail's, online shopping add so much convenience.

    ReplyDelete

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U