Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Sunday, September 28, 2008

When The Heart Just Aint Gonna Wake Up Second Time

I am heartbroken -__- .

Sigh .

Sigh .

I no longer park my car at the back lane where i used to .

I no longer bother to even look at the produce of the day .

I no longer felt irritated seeing someone sleeping under the table .

I no longer am bothered why monies flushes faster than my poo.

I no longer participate in any mental cringing conversation .

I no longer hold on to the felt tip pen nor colleen color pencils .

I no longer am bothered about how my claims are done as long as its more than what I claim .

I now walk in the door with a frown .

I now park my car at a deserted place from the other .

I now dont even bother to peek thru the glass window to see how things are doin .

I now use 100 grammes paper to print my bank transaction and forgot .
about being thrifty .

I now bleached all my think cells to be purely blank and not be able to digest any instruction .

I also bombed my grey masses so I would not be able to provide any opinion .

I fried my heart so I can lose all compassion .

And the day I declined an opportunity to Buenos Aires, it confirms my doubt..

The level of regret does not surmount to a level expected.

I am now cleansed and in purity form.

I have no passion, no opinion, no feel, no nothing!!

So pure.... O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U