Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Shortest of Short

I am back.
From a short trip.
I think I forgot to do like what most metropolitan people do.
They have a getaway.
Away form the ill pressure of work, ponder and come back afresh.

Magnify your life a lil bit in Sugar Honey

It's a Sunday evening now.
I felt that I didn't do enough in life.
So much worry, so much concern.
It didn't felt like the trip did me any good.
Because I am still overpouring with emotion.
That I am fat (though hot), incompetent (cus I can never finish my work) 


No, I didn't want to go back to work in less than 12 hours time.
Not forever, but just for the moment.
I am not done yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U