Pages

Yesterday I was someone. But I always thought that I am Suetha the Indian Classical Dancer. Then today I am Suhana. Day before I was Suet Mun. Welcome to my alter ego page..

Yours truly,
Suhana Suetha

Sunday, May 25, 2014

If tomorrow never come.


My boss said I am insecure when I said I have no intention to take leave.
Yes, I am. After all, who isn't? Wait, there are of course, but hey, I do sales. In the life of sales people, the only way they can live long is to make long term sales. No sales, no say.

The constant insecurity is what drives me to go on another day, hoping to survive the insanity that the world is feeding upon us.
People say the world is how you perceive it. The more positive you look at it, the better you will feel. Crap-lah. Can I positively tell you I am not performing and yet be able to eat up wages like a washing machine sucking dry of the clothes? Don't think it work that way.

Yes, I am insecure.
Because one day, someone will outlive the expectation (because there will always be someone better than us), and then the threshold to even survive will be higher and this forever rat race will never end. Till death do us part.

And yes, I still take pictures of my work station when I leave the office from time to time.
Because I don't know if tomorrow will be the same :/


No comments:

Post a Comment

From Everywhere eh?

free counters

Only SO Many of U